Rocket is a tech company with global ambitions. We are user-obsessed and product-driven. From the first day in 2018, we are constantly working on the product that already connects clients, couriers and partners in 40+ cities and 8 countries.
In just 6 months we launched in the Netherlands, Cyprus, Greece and France, and recently we started delivering in Portugal, Spain and Hungary.
In 2020, Rocket joined the list of TOP-10 downloaded food delivery apps in Europe (data by Sensor Tower) and was listed in TOP-30 Ukrainian startups by Forbes. We strive for a positive impact, constantly looking for new opportunities in food tech — not only delivery, but also dark kitchens, dark stores and other innovative models.
We are not indifferent to the world around us, and we support those in need. For example, during the pandemic we were first to launch contactless delivery and provided food for hundreds of elderly people (we even received Partnership for Sustainability Award 2020 by UN).
Today, our team is larger than 500 people, and we keep growing. Click here to read more about Rocket news and our life.
Why is Rocket a good place?
• You will contribute to the booming food-tech market;
• You will make an impact on the product used by millions;
• You will work with a skilled team & open-minded management;
• You will have challenging tasks on-the-job, ambitious goals and new markets ahead
Our Rocket lifestyle is:
• We are not afraid of challenges — we love them;
• Our goals are always ambitious — perseverance helps us on reaching them;
• Rocket People support each other. We are not indifferent, and our management is always open for a conversation;
• Always DAY 1: every single day for us looks like the first one — full of energy and ideas;
• We are eternal learners, we learn even on our mistakes (which is totally okay).
Open management & skilled teams
Learning & Development opportunities
Flexible working hours
Team & Sport events
True ownership & impact on the product